The Woodland Hills School District
(Helping Unconditionally by Giving Support)
We will cultivate learning, friendship, and unity within our school district through volunteerism.
The Woodland Hills School District will embrace the strengths of enthusiastic family members, community leaders, and neighborhood partners who are committed to teaming with us to develop and maintain volunteer initiatives throughout the district.
Beliefs and Values
- Families and members of the community are our partners.
- We value the participation of all members of the Woodland Hills Community
- Volunteers possess unique leadership characteristics as well as talents and skills that have the capacity to enrich district wide educational environments.
- A robust volunteer program contributes to the overall educational success of students, schools, and the school district.
- Safety and security will remain paramount.
- We will remain appreciative of the volunteers who are committed to devoting time engaged in service to the district.
HUGS Volunteer Guidelines
Ways You Can Volunteer
For more information or to request assistance from HUGS Volunteers, contact us at Volunteers@whsd.net .