Hometown Hoops Mini-Camps
During the summer, Allegheny County holds roughly 30 basketball mini-camps in 10+ communities throughout the county for youngsters ages 9-18.
- The mini camps are free.
- Proper basketball attire is required.
- Kids will learn basketball skills from coaches and players with experience in the NBA, NCAA and WPIAL.
- A free box lunch will be provided at Noon. Pre-registration is not required but, to make sure your child has a lunch, RSVP at least 24 hours before the mini-camp your child plans to attend.
- By email or call 412-350-2455. State the child's name and the date and location of the mini-camp.
- Mini-camps are Monday - Friday, 10 am - 2:30 pm.
- In case of inclement weather, call 412-350-2455 to confirm if a mini-camp is taking place.