What to expect from a Woodland Hills Pre-K Counts classroom?
Woodland Hills Pre-Counts classroom will
- have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- use curriculum that will help your child grow academically and socially;
- regularly review your child's progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move o to kindergarten; and
- offer a small class size (18 students per one teacher and one aide) so that your child can have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers.
By enrolling your child in Pre-K Counts, you can give your child a great start to a bright future.