The following information will help you begin the registration process and save time on your enrollment day:
1. Complete Fill-in Registration Form (fill-in form and print out or save and email to email@example.com;
2. Parent or guardian's photo id (only a parent or legal guardian may register a child);
3. Current deed or lease (ex. Rental Agreement, Mortgage Statement Book);
4. Additional proof of residency (ex. current utility bill, pay stub with name and address, or some type of mail of an official nature);
5. Your child's birth certificate (or baptismal certificate with birth date); and,
6. Your child's immunization records.
Registration staff will make copies for our records and return your originals.
- A K-3 environment;
- One-Hundred Percent Certified and Highly Qualified Staff;
- A FULL Day program with free lunch and a grab and go breakfast;
- Dedicated Instructional and Technology coaches to promote the best teaching strategies;
- Promethean smartboards in every classroom;
- Dedicated Makerspaces in each building; and,
- Small group, differentiated Instruction.
For more on curriculum follow this link.