To save time during the registration process you may complete the fill-in registration packet and bring it with you along with the following documents:
- Parents or guardian's photo id (only parent or legal guardian may register a child)
- Current deed or lease
- additional proof of residency (ex. current utility bill, pay stub with name and address, or some type of mail of an official nature)
- your child's birth certificate (or baptismal certificate with birth date)
- your child's immunization records
- Verification of household Income (check stubs (3), or; tax return 2017, or; W-2 form for 2017, or; SSI, or; TANF printout, or; foster care letter, or; employer letter, or; child support, or; county case message, or; zero income letter)
Please keep in mind that parents must provide transportation to and from school. Enrollment is not on a first come first serve basis. Children are accepted into the program through specific needs that are assessed in the application.