- Collar shirts of any solid color
- Long or short-sleeved with a collar
- With the exception of school approved logos, shirts may not have insignias, logos, labels, words or pictures
- Must be appropriately sized
- Shall be long enough to cover the midriff when sitting or standing
- Students may wear shirts under collared shirts (white, navy or light blue).
- Undergarments may not be visible at any time.
- Navy, Black or Khaki Pants, Skirts, Skorts, Jumpers, Capri Length Pants, Shorts
- No denim of any color is allowed.
- Must be free of graphics and embroidery
- Shorts, skirts, skorts and jumpers shall be modest and of sufficient length. The length of these articles of clothing shall be no shorter than three inches above the top of the knee when standing.
- Clothing must be appropriately sized. No baggy or sagging pants or shorts are allowed. No “low-rise” clothing is allowed. Pants must be worn with the waistband at or above the hipbone.
- NO yoga pants, stretch pants or leggings. Leggings are only to be worn under a skirt or jumper.
- Students may wear plain sweaters or vests over school uniforms. The items MUST BE solid white or navy.
- Items with a hood are NOT permitted to be worn during the school day.
Dress down days may occur during the school year. They will be communicated to the students and families using the School Website, the robocall system and a letter home.
Please adhere to the Woodland Hills K-6 Dress Code for student clothing.
CLOTHING CLOSET: Spare clothing is kept on hand in the event that a child has an accident requiring a change of clothes. Clothing items borrowed from the clothing closet should be laundered and returned to the school office within a week. If your child has outgrown any clothing feel free to donate it to the clothing closet.