Effective Monday, August 31, 2020 registrations will be taken at the individual buildings by appointment. Please contact the school building directly to schedule the appointment.
Edgewood Elementary STEAM Academy – 412-731-2238 extension 2110
Turtle Creek Elementary STEAM Academy – 412-824-2450 extension 4110
Wilkins Elementary STEAM Academy – 412-824-3231 extension 2310
Dickson Preparatory STEAM Academy – 412- 412-731-5816 extension 3110
Woodland Hills High School – 412-244-1100 extension 5112 or 5130
In addition to a registration packet, registrations must also include the following supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate (or passport or baptismal certificate for verification of birth date)
- Immunization records (and Blood Lead Level Testing for students entering Kindergarten)
- Photo ID with current WHSD address (to change address free of charge, go to: www.penndot.gov)
- Current lease or dead (if you own your home you can access those records on the Allegheny County Real Estate website)
- Recent (within 30 days) utility bill (gas, electric, water, cable) or mail of an official nature (check stub, hospital bill, insurance information, federal/state program enrollment, credit card bill)
No child will be registered until residency can be proven. No child will be admitted
to school without proof of immunizations.
The above list of acceptable documents is subject to change at any time according to mandated requirements from the PA Department of Education.
The school district reserves the right to request proof of residence of any resident
with school age children at any time.
They must have all updated shots, including Hepatitis B, two doses of MMR, and two doses of the varicella (chickenpox) vaccine. (More Information) Please remember that Immunization records will be reviewed by the school nurse for required updates prior to child(ren) starting school.
If you have any questions regarding registration procedures, please contact the Ms. Golden at 412-731-1300 ext. 0154 .