Parents and students can now access Shaffer Elementary’s researched-based reading and language arts series, Storytown, from home. You can reread the weekly stories, download Practice Book and Spelling Book pages, and preview upcoming skills and lessons.
We have established online Storytown accounts for all our Shaffer students. You can access their account by going to www.thinkcentral.com/
. Once you are on the site:
1. Input the state, district, and school information.
2. To save time in the future, click on “Remember My Organization” and
bookmark the page.
3. Enter your student’s username. This is the student identification number
he/she uses to access Skills Tutor and other web sites at school.
4. Enter your student’s Storytown password. Their password is simply the word
5. All the student materials can be accessed by clicking on the
If you have any questions concerning accessing Storytown materials online or Shaffer’s Reading Program, please contact Mr. Sharp at 412-371-4534 ext. 2291 or email@example.com.