Limited number of Pre-K slots available at Edgewood Elementary
There are a limited number of slots available for the Woodland Hills Pre-K Counts Program at Edgewood Elementary. Registration applications are being accepted for residents who meet specific criteria.
Woodland Hills School District is accepting registration applications for the Woodland Hills Pre-K Counts Program at Edgewood Elementary for the 2023-24 school year. This program is open to residents who live within the boundaries of the Woodland Hills School District, whose children are three (3) or four (4) years old and fully potty trained by September 1, 2023 AND whose household income is within 300% of federal poverty level. To determine your household income eligibility, please see the chart below.
Please keep in mind that parents must provide transportation to and from school. Please contact Renee for availability at (412) 731-1300 ext. 0155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect from a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts classrooms will:
- Have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- Use a curriculum that will help your child grow academically and socially;
- Regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- Help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten; and
- Offer a small class size (18 students per one teacher and one teacher's aide) so that your child can have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers.
By enrolling your child in PA Pre-K Counts, you can give your child a great start to a bright future