Online home of the Class of 2023 and your college and career access team. This will be your one stop for requesting transcripts, college applications, career exploration, and more.
Complete this official document for Woodland Hills School District to release your official transcript (academic records) to college(s). Until this form is completed, no official documents can be sent.
After completing application(s) for individual college(s), please complete this form in its entirety. A Release of Records must be done prior to completing this form. Before opening this form, make sure you have access to your SAT and ACT score report(s) if required for your admissions application. If you are completing the Common App only, you do not need to complete this form but must complete the Release of Records.
Final Transcript Request
Complete this form after making a final selection of where you will be attending college or trade school after graduation. This will let the guidance office know where to send your final transcripts in June. If you have already not done so this year, you must complete a Release of Records request first. Complete the form: CLICK HERE
Guidelines for Applying to College
Woodland Hills info:
1) Per Woodland Hills School District policy, official transcripts must be sent to colleges by the guidance department.
2) ALL Woodland Hills students are eligible for up college application fee waivers.
3) We must have a Release of Records on file to process your application. COMPLETE THE RELEASE OF RECORD FORM HERE
Steps after completing the Release of Records:
1) Submit applications to college(s) of your choice.
2) Complete Transcript Request form. CLICK HERE FOR THE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
3) If completing the Common App, there are specific guidelines that must be followed: If you are completing a COMMON APP make sure you enter your school counselor's name and email address correctly.
Counselor Case Loads:
Last Name: A-G
Counselor: Mr. Brand
Last Name: H-O
Counselor: Dr. Darwin-Howard
Last Name: P-Z
Counselor: Mrs. Weaver
4) If a letter of recommendation is specifically required from your counselor, you must complete a Brag Sheet: CLICK HERE.
- Once the brag sheet is completed, please send/share with your counselor.
- A recommender is NOT a family member but is someone who has known you for at least a year and can speak well on your behalf with specificity.
5) If at any time you have concerns about this process, please reach out to Ms. Robin Schoenthal (email@example.com) who is the Guidance Secretary. For detailed help with completing any steps of this process, please contact Ms. Joanne Krett (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the College and Career Center. Ms. Krett is available to help you every step of the way including individual appointments if desired.