To save time during the registration process you may complete the fill-in registration packet and bring it with you along with the following documents:
- Parents or guardian's photo id (only parent or legal guardian may register a child)
- Current deed or lease
- additional proof of residency (ex. current utility bill, pay stub with name and address, or some type of mail of an official nature)
- your child's birth certificate (or baptismal certificate with birth date)
- your child's immunization records
- Verification of Household Income (check stubs (3), or; tax return 2018, or; W-2 form for 2018, or; SSI, or; TANF printout, or; foster care letter, or; employer letter, or; child support, or; county case message, or; zero income letter)
Please keep in mind that parents must provide transportation to and from school. Space is limited. Enrollment is not on a first come first served basis. Children are accepted into the program through specific criteria that are assessed in the application. Only complete applications will be considered. Please provide all of the above information by May 31st.