Keystone Exam testing for the Woodland Hills Junior-Senior High School start May 13, 2019. Make sure you take a look at the dates below and mark them on your calendar!
**UPDATED WITH TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION**
Testing students had letters sent home. If you received one the student has to take one or more tests. See the letter for more information.
2019 Spring Keystone Update:
ALGEBRA I TESTS: MAY 13-14
BIOLOGY TESTS: MAY 16-17
LITERATURE TESTS: MAY 21-22
- 7th Grade WHJSHS Students: Report at REGULAR TIME on all testing days
- 8th-12th Grade WHJSHS Students that are assigned to test: Report at REGULAR TIME on all assigned testing days
- 7th-12th Grade Rankin Promise Students: Report at REGULAR TIME on all testing days
- All Forbes (AM & PM) students: Report at REGULAR TIME on all testing days (AM & PM Forbes will come in on the regular 7:20 am start)
- All ‘door-to-door’ transportation students: Report at REGULAR TIME on all testing days
- Partial day/Work study students: 11:30 Work study/half day bus will NOT run. Dr. Woods has agreed to school excuse the students who are on a half-day schedule for the testing dates that are indicated above.
- 8th-12th Grade WHJSHS Students that are NOT assigned to test (nor included above): Pick-up via regular bus at regular stop on 3-hour delay on all testing days (example: if you regular bus is scheduled for 6:45 it will be scheduled for 9:45)