Congratulations to the WHHS Teacher of the Month for January: Mr. Paul Beard
1. How long have you worked in the District? 23 years
2. What are your hobbies? Hunting and fishing
3. How would you describe your teaching style in one sentence? My teaching style is hands- on, project based instruction.
4. What would you like your students to know about you? I wouldn’t want to teach anywhere except Woodland Hills.
5. Word of advice for current and or future educators? Always be fair and consistent.
6. Do you sponsor any clubs, sports or activities? Senior class sponsor, Yearbook advisor, Engineering Club, Assistant Cross Country Coach, Head Track and Field Coach
7. Do you have any goals for this year? My goal is to have a working robot for Bots IQ.