The CCAC High School to Career Scholarship continues to be available for 2020. It is for high school students to pursue higher education opportunities that will lead to gainful employment. Awards may be used for tuition, books and fees for a maximum of five semesters and maximum award of $10,000.
Application: CLICK HERE
• Be a graduate of Woodland Hills High School with a minimum GPA of 2.75
• Be a 2018 or later graduate and enroll at CCAC within three years of graduation • Have applied and/or register for the fall 2020 semester at CCAC
• Be working toward an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree in one of the following programs: Applied Service and Trade Technologies; Electrical Construction Technology; Business Careers in Accounting; Computer and Information Technology; Engineering & Science Technologies; or Health Careers
• Take a minimum of 12 credits per semester
• Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 once enrolled at CCAC
• Complete a FAFSA form